Monday 25 May 2009

Anglesey, Wales this weekend 29-31 May 2009

Hello folks

As you will have read, the first two rounds didn't quite go as planned (or indeed as hoped!), the problems have been identified with the quickshifter and should now have been fixed. The biggest problem, i.e. my fitness, has been receiving some attention too, I've been working quite hard in the gym in the hope of regaining my form from last year.

I had some good results at Anglesey last year with New Era, so I'm looking forward to going back. I have only ridden the Coastal circuit and the Full circuit is being used this time, so we have a track day planned for Friday. Racing is Saturday/Sunday so if anyone would like a great day (or weekend) out by the seaside please feel free to come and join us.

Fingers crossed!!

Jagger


PS: check out the following link for a video of me at Donington in 2005, that was kindly made up for me by Jon Blackwell, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment